Every year we turn our attention, our skills, and resources to the world around us, we listen, and we relentlessly try to explore the societal impact of automation. This year, we invite you, the global UiPath community, to join forces with us for the #AutomationForGood Hackathon.
It’s time for all of us to connect to the world outside our daily tasks. It’s time to dive into our local communities, find and solve their challenges through automation. We challenge you to join the Automation for Good hackathon and build a more resilient society.
How? You can start individually or bring a team of a maximum of 3 people to support an NGO or association in tackling local or global issues related to:
- Healthcare and Well-Being
- NGOs and Public Sector
Who can participate:
- RPA Professionals
- Student software developers,
- Engineers and
- Anyone with ideas and automation skills
As a participant, you can submit more than one solution as well.
❓How to Participate:
⬜ Check Rule & Regulations
⬜ Register on or before May 17th
⬜ Design your solution as per judging criteria to gain maximum points
⬜ Submit solution before on or before May 20th
1st Place - $5,000 🥇
2nd Place - $3,000 🥈
3rd Place - $2,000 🥉
Swag for all finalists
- Monday, May 17th - Registration for Hackathon closes
- Thursday, May 20th - Submission deadline closes for a functional demo of idea/solution, Submit Solution Here
- Friday, May 28th - Selected teams to be notified for the next rounds on or before for final round
- Wednesday, June 2nd - Judging Round
- Tuesday, June 15th - Winners announced during DevCon 2021
- Impact 30% - We want to understand the value that your idea will bring to society or to the specific organization. Is it far-reaching, does it help a specific organization already or do they expect to see changes in how they do their work in the coming months? Get inspired by the amazing community awarded solutions
- Concept 20% - We’ll evaluate your idea to see if it is innovative while being relevant to one or multiple organizations dedicated to a social cause (NGO, professional association, etc.)
- Technology 20% – We'll evaluate your solution on how effectively and efficiently you’ve used UiPath products, and if you’ve integrated with the ecosystem of other technologies.
- Completion 20% - How complete is the solution? Have you delivered what you wanted too?
- Presentation 10% - We will assess how well articulated your solution is and if your presentation is precise.
❗Rules and Regulations:
- The solution that you’re submitting must not be available as a solution or component on the UiPath Marketplace, won in previous UiPath Hackathons, or submitted in current UiPath Sponsored Hackathons (However, you may extend an existing solution, for example, a connector for Salesforce but with enhanced functionalities beyond the connector already available in the Marketplace.)
- You can join as an individual or in teams of a maximum of 3 people, however, you can have one more person representing the NGO or association you are supporting. When submitting, only one of you will submit the final projects to be assessed.
- See the full T&C
The submission deadline is May 20th, 2021. If you’re submitting as a team rather than as an individual, then you only need to fill in one submission form per team. The entire idea needs to be fully functional so that it can be reviewed by the judges. Your submission must include the following in order to be considered for the final round: Submit project here
- PDD (Process Design Document)
- Project Files / WorkFlow
- Presentation (no longer than 10 slides) - we will provide a hackathon presentation template.
- Solution Video (not more than 7 minutes)
- Additional Scripts (if applicable)
📌 Got questions? Need help? We’re here for you. Stay connected with us on the dedicated UiPath Forum group HERE